Books and longer works:
- Callif, B.L. and Waas, M. (2019) S. Woodhouse Books.
Organum: The Role of Epigenetics in Heredity, Identity, and Evolution.
- Callif, B.L. and The People of Milwaukee (2017). Milwaukee, WI. eightstep me.
One Question for Thousands.
- Callif, B.L. (2017). Master’s dissertation. Marquette University.
CRISPR-Based Knockout Screening in Primary Neurons.
- Venkatesh, I., Mehra, V., Wang, Z., Callif, B.L. et al. (2018) Developmental Neurobiology.
Developmental chromatin restriction of pro-growth gene networks acts as an epigenetic barrier to axon regeneration in cortical neurons.
- DellaPolla, A., Kloehn, I., Pancholi, H., Callif, B.L. et al. (2017) Scientific Reports. 7:3925
Long days enhance recognition memory and increase insulin-like growth factor 2 in the hippocampus.
- Callif, B.L., Maunze, B., Krueger, N.L., Simpson, M.T. et al. (2017) Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. 80: 170-179
The application of CRISPR technology to high content screening in primary neurons.
- Evans, J.A., Suen, T.C., Callif, B.L. et al. (2015) BMC Biology. 13(43): 1-15
Shell neurons of the master circadian clock coordinate the phase of tissue clocks throughout the brain and body.
- Simpson, M.T., Venkatesh, I., Callif, B.L. et al. (2015) Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. 68: 272-283
The tumor suppressor HHEX inhibits axon growth when prematurely expressed in developing central nervous system neurons.